Second International Workshop on Privacy and Security in Enterprise Modeling (PriSEM'21)
- Mar 22, 2021: A first version of the website is online!
The goal of PriSEM’21 is to bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss theoretical and practical problems and solutions in a rapidly maturing domain of enterprise security and privacy. The integration of security and privacy aspects in enterprise models is a central theme of this workshop.
We strongly encourage the submissions reporting a synergy of innovative research and best practices in the area of organizational privacy and security management, modeling and architecture, etc.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to
- Modeling for design and analysis of privacy-enhanced and/or security enterprise systems
- Privacy/security by design
- Privacy/security modeling for software design
- Modeling for privacy/security compliance
- Privacy beyond compliance/privacy as confidentiality in enterprises
- Data protection mechanisms and implementation in enterprises
- Conceptualization and modeling of privacy-enhancing technologies (PETs) in requirements engineering, enterprise modeling, and IS
- Modeling for privacy-preserving ML and AI
- Privacy/security management using emerging technologies
- Privacy/security modeling for enterprise distributed ledger and blockchain solutions
- Privacy/security modeling for enterprise smart contracts
- Privacy/security modeling for enterprise IoT integration
- Privacy/security modeling for supply-chain
- Practical aspects of privacy & security modeling in the organizations
- Privacy/security in business process modeling
- Usability of privacy and security in the context of enterprise architecture
- Privacy/security enterprise methods and methodologies
PriSEM'21 is co-located with 25nd IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference, IEEE EDOC 2021 in Gold Coast, Australia, 25-29 October 2021
If you have any questions about PriSEM'21 please contact us via